Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's been a while!

Well, I must say, it's been a while to say the least. I don't even know where to start. Seth has passed grade 2 and is moving on to grade 3. I'm so very proud of him, he's growning up to be a very compassionate boy! He is so tall and looks so much like his dad. My adult kids have been growing up more and more into the men/women that they are becoming. I can't believe I am the other of a 23yr old and 20yr old. They are both working and my son Jade is going on almost a yr of a relationship with his GF. My daughter Tara, not so much luck with the guys. lol I've heart some heart issues going on and had to wear a holter for 24hrs, that was fun, NOT! I'm not sure when I get my results. I know that I'm tired of the fast heart rate, the anxiety and all the stuff that comes with it. I hope it's not a blockage. The girl pigs are doing fantastic! They are in a C&C cage loaded with fleece for bedding. It's so nice and comfy looking, I'd move in. :p The bunnies are also fantastic but I'm having a hard time litter training my Mocha the Hollan Lop. She is such a sweet and gentle bun but she's coming out of her litter box to go to the loo and back in it to sleep. LOL Thumper is litter trained and he's also such a good bun! The parrots are all doing well. Cherry & Citrine had a big roll out fight the other day, thank god no one was hurt too bad but we did have to deal with two bleeding toes. The rest are good. The dogs, well, they're all healthy and good girls. They love when we head to the camper for the weekend or for vacation. Well, that's it for now I suppose. I'll get back here to share some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment