Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Got a good bite

Well yesterday upon feeding my birds & letting them out of their cages for the free time. I got a good bite from Cherry. I feel so horrible that she's like this. This is not what I had in mind when wanting a female RB....she's supposed to be hand fed & socialized but you can tell she was not. No one can get her but me & I can only get her to sometimes step up & put her on her cage, she's still clipped from when the breeders sent he to me. So very sad, I feel let down, I also feel like she's been let down. She's just a bird that is happy at her cage with no human contact. :( SO heartbreaking. She doesn't even take food out of our hands, you have to stick it in a dish & walk away from her cage, then she will proceed to go eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment