Sunday, December 12, 2010

Red Belly - Cherry


I haven't been on since my Meyers Parrot (Pumpkin) passed away. It's been a very heartbreaking journey to say the least. Seth (my 6yr old) asks weekly about him...and often says how much he misses him, which brings me to tears. He was so sweet & so stunning. I'm going to attach a few pics of him....

Back to Cherry my female Red Belly...She's been here about 4 months now or a bit more, she's very very shy. Will step up but then she wants me to put her some where. She won't cuddle or nothing. The breeder did tell me she was a little shy & that a cuddle while the football game was on would fix that....well that's not true. She's still just a shy as she was when she arrived at our house. It breaks my heart because she's just beautiful! She's talking a bit, she says "hi Kiwi"...lol Which is my Sennie. She does like her toys but wants to just be a bird....sigh.

Here are some pics of her:

No comments:

Post a Comment