Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good morning I think....

My vacation time is up, back to work tomorrow, it goes so so fast! Kiwi is in for a real treat while we're gone. Poor guy, he's getting used to me being home. lol I think he'll be fine. He seems to be able to take anything on so far. What a good boy he is!

So the breeder of Kiwi has Brown Headed Parrots on eggs....*slaps my hands* lol. Did I tell you all about Daisy the brown head? OMG she's the sweetest thing since kittens, I mean so quiet, gentle, loving. This is my breeders pet bird, she's just awesome!

My real wait was for a Meyers but hers haven't done anything yet so.....I dunno. :P

Oh right, I'm supposed to put that link to bubbas place on here...brb

4 comments:

  1. Brown heads do seem like they are sweethearts.
    I've always heard good things about them but for some reason, they never really appealed to me as much as the other Pois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is because they are so plain. ;o) My friend that has them, has a pet that is just amazing. She's never bit a soul & is even good with kids! Now that's amazing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe..but I think it might be that they are known to be more "subdued" than the others and I like my birds a little more feisty :)

    Oh and I brought Shade to several Brownies/Cubs/Scouts meetings and she was always nice with the kids, even if she seemed a bit overwhelmed (sooo much attention all of a sudden) at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Shade! That's great!

    ReplyDelete