Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little update & some pics to share

Well I have some sad news, the lovebird ended up not coming home to me, something was wrong with her & the breeder decided to keep her. She didn't want me to be unhappy so....I'm sad about it but.....what can you do & it was her very last one so.....

I have some pictures to share of my Linnies, Sennie & My Conures so keep a look out for new pics all over this blog. LOL

And I'm going to post my bird board link. I don't usually share my groups on here but I think I will. It's for people to help other bird owners, to share pictures, to laugh & love one another. I don't like people that SHOVE their opinions up one's...well ya know. ;o) LMAO So the links to all of my groups to come.

Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about this.
    Will you be looking into getting another lovebird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. There are like NONE here in Winnipeg. I tried posting ads all over...no replies. She does have a new pair of black masked but who knows when they'll breed. :)

    ReplyDelete