Friday, January 1, 2010

Kiwi's Cage


I have been slowly adding stuff to his cage, you know, he doesn't care how many or how fast they get put in his cage. lol

I've added a tree branch perch & two more toys...like I've said in the previous posts, I'm waiting on his swing I had made, a rope swing & a hemp boing & a cotton toy with blocks in it. This lady that makes toys is excellent. She makes them for my other birds as well.

Here is a few pics of his cage right now, keep in mind, I'm not done yet. lol

4 comments:

  1. As far as wood toys go, I'd suggest starting with some softer wood, such as balsa or even pine.
    That toy with the wood triangles is made of some harder wood I believe and it might be a bit too hard for him to start on.

    Who do you get the toys from? Does this lady have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natacha, do you mean the rope wood one? He has been chewing it. I didn't realize it's a hard wood. :o) I'll try to find some pine.

    I'll get the link to this lady. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well that's good then, from the picture it looked intact :)
    Do you understand French? This website, bird store located in Quebec, has some nice pine (I believe it's pine) toys for a good price. I stock up a lot there, my guys go crazy for them.

    Here's a link:
    http://www.perroquet-engage.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=16&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

    It's the wood toys that start with 1001 (collection 1001 plumes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I don't understand French. lol

    ReplyDelete