Thursday, December 10, 2009

Begging

My little Kiwi has been begging here & there for food. lol It's cute but I feel so bad. I've offered him warm oatmeal, warn brown rice, all kinds of warn stuff & he doesn't like most of it. He loves his veggies, fruit & pellets but...oh & almonds are his favortie.

Kiwi had his very first bath. LOL It was so very funny. He didn't know what to do at first but once he realized the water was meant for his enjoyment, he induldged. :-)

I can't wait for my next Poi. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Senegals are awesome ;)
    Mine loves her bath as well, although she had a tendency to take them right after I cleaned the cage..

    What do you have in mind for your next Poi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Meyers or a Red Bellied. You have all my dream birds. LOL

    How do you find your Red Belly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Red-belly (well I love them all obviously ;) )

    I actually would love to add a female Red-belly to my flock. Not sure when that will happen if it will happen, but I really would like it. I actually already have a cage waiting...I wouldn't want to breed them, but I really like the Red-bellies personality and I've heard that females are a tad calmer than males :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the same about females in the Poi group being calmer. Males being bolder. ;)

    I hope you do get one. I'd love one! They are so beautiful. Well, I'm in love with the Poi group of birds! I'd take one of each. LOL

    ReplyDelete