Sunday, December 6, 2009

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!

Kiwi is coming home. Seems like yrs since I've first met him. Yes I said HIM, his DNA came back yesterday so now we know he's a male. Have to learn to call him a he & not a she. LOL

Need to grab a few more things for him but we're all set. I wish I would of been able to pick him up on Friday at the least to help settle him before I head back to work...oh well...he'll have me all day today. Not feeling so well so rest & play, we'll have some good cuddle time.

2 comments:

  1. I should have read this before putting my other comment about him looking like a female... ;)

    Where did you have him tested? From a vet? Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breeder & I DNA'd him & sent it to health gene. Heard of it?

    No worries, he's a feminine boy. ;) Shh don't tell him. haha

    ReplyDelete