Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Well my birdie is eating this awesome bean mix...lentils that I cook for all of my birds, so happy to see him eat so well. I have to watch how much of his pellets he's eating, I think he's slowed down on them a litte. ;-)

We had company yesterday, my brother-in-law came for a visit, I was so happy that Kiwi will go to anyone, we really don't want him to become a "one person bird". So far, he goes to everyone in the family & even company. YAY!

Well off I go to feed & clean my birds.

Today I am meeting with a friend who has a Senegal, we're meeting at the mall, yes with the bird. LOL

Later......

1 comment:

  1. Socializing is awesome. Made sure to have Shade socialized early on and now she'll go to just about anyone...like friends of my boyfriend's who helped us move yesterday and who she never saw in her life before.

    Hopefully Kiwi will continue down this road :)

    ReplyDelete